Biweekly e letter December 17, 2017
Where did the time go? As we bring another year to a close, let us take time to reflect on our many blessings, our successes, our failures and how we treated our customers, our friends and adversaries throughout 2017.
If we haven't started already, in the next week or so we will gather with family and friends to celebrate this Holiday season - but let us never forget the true meaning of the season.
Wishing all of our members, customers and friends a most joyous Holiday season.
Blair/ Bedford Builders Association
If you are having trouble viewing this email, please visit our website: http://www.blairbedfordbuilders.com
Other websites to visit that contain valuable information as well as discounts and rebate programs with various vendors & suppliers:
Pennsylvania Builders Association: http://www.pabuilders.org/
National Association of Home Builders: http://www.nahb.org/
Headlines & Announcements:
The next e letter will be published the week of January 7, 2018. We will include the first quarter Calendar of Events. Remember, there is no General Membership Meeting in January. The next meeting will be February 6, 2018 at the U S Hotel where we will install our new Officers and Directors.
The BBBA Christmas Party was held December 8th at the U S Hotel. At this time we'd like to thank the following businesses and individuals for their sponsorship:
Brent Cogan Electrical Services; Reliance Bank; Anne Hunyady; Denny & Deb Olewine; Dave & Paula DeBiase; John Degenhardt; Mary Pucciarella; Linda Schreiber.
~~~New information and websites for the different rebate programs available to builder members~~~
1) National Purchasing Partners (NPP) Program - Look what's been added - Read the List Below
The NPP serves over 130,000 member organizations and is one of the largest group purchasing organizations in the nation. Receive discounts from: Verizon wireless, Fastenal; Staples; Office Depot; YRC Freight; Best Buy; Sherwin-Williams; Airgas; Impac; Expedia; Legal Zoom; 1-800-flowers; LifeLock
Registration is free and easy, simply visit: https://associations.mynpp.com/myNPP/memberSavings.xhtml?guid=9707AVIR and navigate their website to see what the program is all about.
2) You can also participate in another rebate program when you make purchases through companies such as: ThermaTru Doors, ClosetMaid, Fypon, Jacuzzi, Heatilator, TimberTech, Honeywell, Velux, Bilco, Clopay and many other manufacturers. This is a member benefit that doesn't get much easier. To learn more about the program, visit the website: www.pbarebates.com (Please note this is a new website, much easier to navigate and more information.)
3) A large part of your membership is the vast amount of benefits and discounts available at each level within the federation. Be sure to take a look at all of the different opportunities offered through the NAHB Member Advantage Program - you won't find deals this good anywhere else.
Thanks to the following Companies who have renewed their membership in the BBBA:
Dawson & Wolfe Construction, Inc.; Teeter Insurance Agency; Reliance Bank
For more than a decade, the Pennsylvania Builders Association has offered workers compensation insurance to its
members through a competitive group program.
This program is underwritten by Eastern Alliance Insurance Group and offers our members the following great benefits:
* Competitive Rates
* Stable Pricing
* Superior Claims Handling
* Possible Dividends
* Parallel Pay - Pay as you go billing.
* No charge for subcontractors who carry at least $300,000 in General Liability Coverage in
For more info, please contact our Program Administrator - McConkey Insurance & Benefits - Erica Grimm at
(717) 505-3144, firstname.lastname@example.org or look at their website at http://www.ekmcconkey.com/pba.htm.
Also, as a member of the Blair/Bedford Builders Association you have access to the Pennsylvania Builders Association Health Care Insurance Program
For more information on the Health Care Program visit: http://www.PBIPonline.com
EVENTS & DATES: (Reservations are required for all events.)
First quarter events to be published in our January 7, 2018 e letter.
**Reservations are a must - four convenient ways to register:
1. Phone (814) 693-9710
2. Fax (814) 693-9712
3. Email: email@example.com
4. Online at http://www.blairbedfordbuilders.com/event_signup/index.php?catalogid=1
Remember, if you make a reservation for an event and do not cancel it 48-hours prior to the event, you will be billed.
Famous Quotes: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
--- BBBA ---